Over the past 10 years, Moka has transformed from an agricultural-based economy to one of the most attractive regions in Mauritius. ENL Group has facilitated various developments, including schools and universities, shopping and business centres, private healthcare, modern residential neighbourhoods as well as leisure and sports centres. The region has kept its authentic character through urban planning that provides for the setting up of essential infrastructure while preserving green spaces to ensure socially responsible development.
The expansion of Moka is intended for all players, including property developers, but also businesses and entrepreneurs that are eyeing to establish themselves in the region and anyone living, working, studying or passing through the city.
Moka continues to grow and develop, and various projects will bring new development and investment opportunities.
Moka currently has:
• 26,000 inhabitants
• 1,500 business activities
• 2,000 employees at Bagatelle, Telfair et Vivéa (business parks)
• 13 medical and paramedical centres
• 3 shopping malls (including the largest of the island)
• 1 sports and wellness institute
• 25 associations
• 26 private and public French and English educational institutions
• 1 multisports club
• 35% of the area with public and green spaces
• 4 access roads including 2 motorways
• 1 bus terminal