Known for its beaches and tropical climate all year round, Mauritius is a paradise island that shall offer you a new lifestyle, whereby you can adapt your daily routine as per your wishes.
Perfect your swing on one of the many prestigious golf courses… Discover Mauritian cuisine… Practice some yoga in front of breathtaking sunrises and sunsets… Enjoy water sports… Revel in a cultural world, filled with events… A myriad of activities shall open to you!
Living in Mauritius could not be easier
For a few months, experience a taste of this tropical lifestyle, thanks to the Visa Premium —valid for one year.
An adventure that shall perhaps trigger your desire to definitely settle on the island, by investing in one of the many real estate programs intended for foreigners and retirees.
As Mauritius is one of the rare countries where COVID-19 does not hamper your everyday life, you will have the opportunity to resume your activities normally, in a magnificent setting! Moreover, you shall attest to the quality of the infrastructures by yourself if you think about investing in real estate.
Mauritius, a destination opening its doors to you so that you can live your retirement in all serenity. And if you are tempted to start your own business, you will discover that everything has been thought of to facilitate the creation of businesses for foreigners, be it in terms of infrastructure, broadband connections available across the island, or for administrative procedures.
As for the aspect of health, private clinics offer quality services and equipment to international standards.
To be eligible for this Premium Visa:
- Provide proof of residency in Mauritius
- Have a source of income outside Mauritius and a main residence abroad
- Do not seek to work in the local market
- Subscribe to a travel and health insurance for the duration of your stay
To apply for a visa online, you will need to provide the following documents:
- a copy of your plane ticket
- a passport photo
- a reservation in one of these hotels converted into a quarantine center on www.booking.mymauritius.travel
- a reservation for your accommodation
- proof of funds covering your costs of stay in Mauritius
For more information, visit www.edbmauritius.org/fr/visa-premium-maurice